Eunique Africa Ltd, an established fashion house with several outlets in Nairobi invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Intern.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Management of inventory
- Administrative duties
- Completing the sales process
- Compliance with SOPs and policies
- Offer support to the sales team
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- Ability to multi task
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Reporting skills
- Ability to work well in a team or independently
- Good analytical skills
Candidates who meet the above requirements to send their CV’s latest 28th November, 2018 to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org .