Evangel Publishing House
Position Title: Editorial Interns
Reports To: Coordinating Editor
Employment Status: Internship
Employment Duration: 4 months
Job location: Thika Road
- Writer will revise existing, new books and products to improve on language and facts.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (facebook, website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, guides, etc.) Any other tasks assigned by your supervisor from time to time shall become an integral part of your deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in publishing, education,languages, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
If you are a young university graduate looking to spruce up your skills in a publishing firm as an intern, this is your chance to get the right exposure.
We do not pay for internship, but we expose you and look out for employment opportunities as and when they arise in the industry.
If you are interested, please write to the
Evangel Publishing House,
via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
to reach him not later than 13th November 2018.
Commencement date is 19th November 2018.