Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: EHC/1134/18
Reporting to: General Manager
Job Location: Nakuru
Our Client, a leading Manufacturer of Food Products, is looking to fill the position of Factory Manager based in Nakuru with an experience, self-driven and focused team player.
The Factory manager will be tasked with overseeing and managing all daily production operations of the plant and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. He will be tasked with developing processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Validate, sign commercial contracts and ensure their implementation. Manage and Process Products by supervising staff; planning, organizing and monitoring work flow through the Factory, ensuring adherence to Quality standards and optimal returns.
- Implement strategies in line with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus and provide leadership to staff.
- To ensure health and safety provisions and regulations are complied with and the safety risks and hazards are mitigated.
- Ensure that the factory complies with Quality control standards such as Total Quality Management (TQM), the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Food Safety.
- Ensure that the Plant complies with local and international statutory and Regulatory requirements.
- Manage the manufacturing operations and ensure an Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of 80% with an efficient maintenance schedule.
- Planning and organizing production schedules, ensuring the manufacturing process are run smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance of operations with company policy as well as relevant statutory obligations.
- Planning and controlling of costs versus budget.
- Planning and controlling of resources (Equipment, People, Material).
- Maintenance of all equipment through inspection, cleaning & inspection, continuous care and preventive maintenance.
- Creating and maintaining a positive work environment for all employees, develop a mentorship & team development.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Diploma in Business Management a plus. Work experience
- Minimum 5 years proven managerial experience in a similar role, preferably in a FMCG set up.
- Knowledge of GMP, Kaizen/TPM/TQM/Lean manufacturing techniques a must.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th November 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.