Our client an indigenous Kenyan five-star restaurant chain that provides an engaging cultural experience for its customers.
They seek to hire a HR Officer who will be responsible for setting up a department, developing HR policies, directing and coordinating Human Resource activities.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: 70K – 80K
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation.
- Develop and coordinate staff duty rosters and ensure optimum staffing levels for daily operations including leave planning and management.
- Identify training needs for staff both on an individual basis as well as company focused training programs.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Review, analyse, update and recommend revisions of policies and procedures in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all staff are compliant with their employment guidelines.
- Maintain all the required HR documentation for the organization and ensure it is up to date
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM.
- Coordination and negotiation with suppliers for their products/services, quotes and delivery.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records and preparation of admin reports as required
- Scheduling and coordination of Amaica meetings.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of experience as a Human Resource Officer
- Strong customer focus and problem solver
- Strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills;
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience;
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR and Admin Officer- Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 22nd November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.