Job Title: Cost Controller – Food and Beverage
Gross Salary: 40k – 50k
Our client is a well established company engaging in the Food and Beverage Industry.
They seek to hire a competent Cost Controller to develop, lead and execute stock control of food and beverage and control computer operations in points of sale systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the food inventory updated on a daily basis
- Carry out spot-checks on the hotel stores rotating stock-takes and carry out checks on storing operations
- Account for any stock transfer between on-board locations.
- Input bar stock counts records and analyze results highlighting the discrepancies for additional counts or reviews.
- Spot check on physical inventories held in the bars, food and beverage stores
- Compile a physical inventory routine for each food & beverage locations.
- Prepare a voyage report in the end of each cruise to be signed by the F&B Manager and send to the shore side office.
- Day to day supervision and management of the responsibilities detailed above.
- Conduct audits,reconciliations and controls procedures, whilst tackling systems and financial control problems.
- Run end of the day on all bar point of sales workstations, distribute daily sales analysis reports as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Finance or related fields
- An accounting course would be an added advantage
- Previous Experience in a similar role for at least two (2) years
- Must be computer literate and able to use stock control software
- Highly flexible and able to work in a team when called upon
- High level of integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Cost Controller – Food and Beverage) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 30th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted