Job Vacancy: Finance Manager
Our client with a group of schools seeks a self-driven and exemplary skilled finance executive to lead the finance department and contribute to the achievement of its long-term strategy.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
Maintain the financial health of the organization.
Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
Liaise with management to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Strong financial management and profit maximization skills
- Strong operational experience, with a sound grounding in the financial considerations of schools Group.
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of financial compliance and governance requirements
- Strong, positive leadership, able to influence service providers and management teams.
- Impeccable integrity and diligence
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure
Education and Experience:
- CPA/ACCA with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline preferably augmented with an MBA.
- At least eight (8) years of financial management responsibility in a for-profit environment.
- Strong treasury and cash management background – especially in a school like environment where cash is collected at the start of a term but the term runs for 4 months.
- Demonstrate experience in implementing robust financial management systems
- Timely reporting Compliance with all statutory requirements
- Cash management
- Driving efficiency in operations, including cost reduction strategies, and advising on opportunities for greater revenue generation
- Timely support to other senior management Evaluation
NOTE: Performance will be evaluated by the Board of Directors.
Please follow this LINK to apply online.