Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference Number: Hi/HR/2018/09/01
Reporting to: Business Development Assistant
Remuneration: Ksh 20,000 – Ksh 30,000 plus commissions and performance bonuses.
Hiview International Company’s core business is to source and import wide range high quality commodities from Asia and distribute to clients on agreed terms. Our main products include: Motor vehicle tires, Safety items (reflective vests and safety shoes), and consumer goods, among others.
Hiview International Company is seeking high energy, dynamic and competitive professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to join the business development team.
You will join a growing, progressive team with the primary focus of increasing the sales pipeline for the company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is ready to take control of their career with a firm dedicated to nurturing individual and professional growth of its team members.
The Sales Executive is responsible for marketing, building strong customer relationships and closing sales.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Generate sales leads and proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Field visits to clients business and follow up on existing accounts.
- Confirming customer orders and communicating on the delivery schedules to the clients.
- Ensuring product brand visibility and presence in all outlets and dealers.
- Deliver superior client and customer service with unmatched professionalism in written and verbal communications.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
- Diploma/ certificate with 1-3 years of relevant Sales experience.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude with a desire to make contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Possess solid presentation and communication skills.
- Sales management experience with a record of sales growth
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in selling motor vehicle tires or FMCG is an added advantage
Interested but qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV only quoting the current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Deadline: 09th November, 2018.
Indicate the job reference number on the email subject.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.