HR Customer Support Representative
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a software company, is hiring an HR Customer Support Representative to join their company.
Job role: Set the tone for day-to-day interactions with the clients as you are the first touch point guiding them through an online experience. You will handle client questions via phone, chat, and email queue that pertain to the software.
The candidate must be an individual who has a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, are able to work effectively as a team, and expect excellence from one another.
- Resolve enquiries via phone, chat and email
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with the quality guidelines
- Be an expert on the systems in order to provide technical day-to-day support to clients
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues quickly, with accuracy and without the ongoing aid of a manager
- Direct client contact as needed to obtain relevant data and to resolve and/or explain complex system concerns
- Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as co-workers to promote a cohesive working environment
- Degree/Diploma in HR is COMPULSORY!
- 1-3 years of experience in a client service role
- Ability to use critical thinking, complex problem solving skills and independent judgement to resolve system issues
- Proven self-starter, taking ownership and accountability over your work
- Excellent verbal (telephony) and written (email/chat) skills
- A passion for delighting clients
- Client service experience at a technology and/or software company is an added advantage
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 23rd November 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.