We seek to hire an HR Intern whose responsibility will be to support the team with internal administrative, communication and telemarketing work.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Stipend: Transport and Lunch allowance
- Assist and coordinate in scheduling meetings with candidates
- Candidates and Client database management
- Assist in marketing of company services like recruitment, training and CV writing via emails and phone calls
- Undertaking CV writing on approved formats on behalf of candidates
- Ensuring cleanliness of the office
- Be a support to staff on admin tasks
- Assist the recruitment manager with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Following up with the candidates and ensuring interview attendance with the clients.
- Replying to emails on behalf of the recruitment manager
- Any other admin and support work as may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related
- At least one (1) year experience in an administrative role within an HR department.
- Accuracy and detail is one of the key requirement for this role
- Able to multitask
- Outgoing and personable
- Demonstrate excellence in both verbal and written communication.
- Target oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications with their current CV to email@example.com.
Applications should reach us not later than 20th November 2018.
Clearly quote “HR INTERN” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.