The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health for General Population, Key Population and Gender Based Violence and Human Rights programs.
ICRH has vacancies for the following positions:
- Formal Education: Secondary school level
- Experience in conducting Behavior change communication and structural interventions for Key populations
- Training on peer education
- Preferable working experience in community health
- 3 years’ experience working with FSWs
- Good communication skills, good inter-personal skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
How to Apply
Members of key populations and female candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 19th November 2018, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.