Job Opportunity at Career Management Centre
Our client, an ICT industry based in Nairobi is seeking to hire a highly talented professional to fill in the position of a Business Development Executive.
Position: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present detailed proposal documents and tender documents and diligently follow up until closure.
- Generate leads and bring in big business volume to meet the set targets
- Analyze potential markets to develop prospects for new business and Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Develop and implements strategic marketing & sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for services
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing client
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Manage of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into a computer system
- Presenting the organization’s systems in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Differentiating the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Stocks management
- Degree / Diploma in a business related course
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Office suite.
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th November 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
NB: Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement