Infotrak Research and Consulting
Job Vacancy: Personal Assistant
Infotrak Research and Consulting is a professional research company that was founded and incorporated under the Laws of Kenya in 2004 following the vision of the founder to provide the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the needs of the ever-growing economies.
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Infotrak also has a hub office for West Africa in Lagos Nigeria and field contacts in more than 20 other countries in Africa.
The research and consultancy firm, which is currently one of the fastest growing in the region, attributes its rapid growth to not only innovation, high level of professionalism and dynamism, but also to the intricate attention given to providing clients with relevant and user friendly reports.
We are currently seeking a proficient PA to offer first class support to the senior management.
As PA, your role will be varied and entail providing full administrative support.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organize events and conferences
- Remind the management of important tasks and deadlines
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence where necessary.
- Manage databases and filing systems and maintain records of same.
- Implement and maintain procedures i.e. administrative systems already in place
- Liaising with Accounts and admin to organize well contracted clients.
- Collate and file Director’s account expenses.
- You will also cover personal tasks ensuring it is up to date.
a) A relevant bachelor’s degree.
b) At least (3) years’ experience in the same capacity.
c) Good verbal and written communication skills;
d) Intelligent, innovative and a team player
e) Computer literate.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Proficient in Computers considerably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This job is full time job and the applicant must be willing to multitask.
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV with a cover letter and testimonials to – email@example.com.
NB: Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply.
The closing date for the applications is Friday 23rd November; 2018.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.