Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Human Resource Officer
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resource Officer will be responsible for co-coordinating the operations and activities of the Human Resource unit.
- Implementing and interpreting the approved organisation’s human resource and administrative policies, procedures and standards
- Ensuring staff conduct and discipline is maintained in all the departments /units and thorough but fast conclusion of staff disciplinary cases in collaboration with the CEO.
- Preparing, reviewing, adjusting and approving staff remuneration payments on monthly basis as well as administering staff payroll
- Co-ordinating staff Recruitment & Selection, Orientation & Placement to respective department
- Planning for and undertaking staff training & development through conducting staff training needs assessment and recommending relevant training for all staff
- Managing employee performance through implementation of the current performance management system
- Managing Staff Welfare, Safety and Health
- Co-ordinating and advising the CEO and the board on matters pertaining to Industrial Relations
- Documenting and managing all staff records and ensuring they are complete, accurate, securely well-kept and up to date
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management preferably augmented with a Higher Diploma or Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
- Extensive experience in performance management and reporting
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Proven problem solving skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 12th November 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “Human Resource Officer”, quoting their current and expected remuneration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.