Our client is a privately-owned Investment Company with diversified holdings across real estate, agri-business, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, financial services, fixed income and quoted equity.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategy resulting in revenue growth, identifying convertible leads, creating and building the brand of the company internally and externally with value chain players, monitoring market trends and developing new products that are consistent with the market demands.
- Developing the company brand both internally and externally
- Developing, implementing and continuously update marketing policies and procedures
- Developing pricing strategy for new markets and potential customers in collaboration with the management
- Gathering market intelligence and monitor market trends, assessing demand for current product, future potential of the current product and potential for new product
- Advising on local, national and international factors affecting the buying and selling of the company’s product and providing recommendations on any factors that present challenges
- Developing through consultations with the market and with internal departments, new products and determine the best new products to introduce into the market
- Developing demands for the company’s products in the market
- Conducting economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for the company’s product
- Implementing and monitoring marketing projects / plans with support from the sales team and other internal departments where necessary
Key Result Areas
- Number of new leads that convert into new customers.
- Percentage of flowers sold against what is produced.
- Number of new products developed and accepted into the market.
- Percentage growth in revenue.
- Price increments achieved due to implementation of successful marketing strategies
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a recognized university augmented by a Master’s degree.
- Professional Qualifications are an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience in marketing profession
- Branding knowledge and experience
- International experience and knowledge of exporting products is highly preferred
- Floriculture experience is an added advantage
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “MARKETING MANAGER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.