IT Support & Administrative Assistant
Location: Thika, Kiambu County
Reports to: CEO
Our client, a local manufacturer of baby diapers, is recruiting an IT Support and Administrative Assistant to join their company.
Job Role: The incumbent will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing network, hardward and software problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions. Respond to all internal IT inquiries from both management and staff.
- Assist staff and management with basic computer needs, setting up new users, managing back-up, security and passwords
- Ensure all systems are working effectively and efficiently
- Plan acquisition of specific IT hardware and software and its introduction into the office
- Trouble shoot, maintain and install hardware and software.
- Provide IT related support, and based on a review of IT status, needs, and management in the office.
- Draft information management plans, including automation, digitization and telecommunication
- Receive and tag new IT equipment, and enter into inventory system
- Order, maintain and audit software licenses
- Manage company-provided cell phone service plans and hardware
- Manage conference calls and meeting creation and scheduling
- Performing administrative support to the CEO and Management
- Man the front office desk
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in IT/Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience in IT support
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and reliable
- Administrative assistant / clerical job experience
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 30th November 2018.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH.
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.