Journalist / Interviewer (needed for 30th and 1st December 2018)
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for a trained journalist who can conduct live interviews for video production;
Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Media or related fields
- Experience on live interviewing
- Able to handle photography and video assets
- Able to edit video material and produce excellent end products.
- Written reporting skills
- Very fluent in English
- Must be presentable and with good etiquette and eloquence
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Pay package: Kshs.7,500.00 for the two days.
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to send
1. Application letter in pdf format saved as your name_Appl
2. Curriculum Vitae in pdf format hold your name saved as your name_CV
3. All college transcripts showing grades for the years tertiary training
4. A short video clip with self introduction
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.