Job Title: Lead Generator
Main Purpose of Job: To provide direct support to the Commercial Manager by making cold calls and booking appointments for the commercial team to ensure that the department meets its targets.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports as instructed by the Commercial Manager
- Conduct Post Commercial sale follow ups
- Conduct customer needs, analysis, research of customer requirements
- Participate in Commercial department meeting and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Conduct regular customer review calls as per customer review procedure and follow up as necessary
- Assist in customer escalation as per escalation procedure
- Perform customer routine follow up calls to hit Commercial Department Goals
- Support in Commercial department projects including proposals, tenders and tele sales
- Identify areas of improvement and enhancement in the commercial department analysis reports assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Ensure Commercial administration duties are performed accurately and on time
- Collect and report post sales customer information and issues
- Answer all incoming customer calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Identify potential customer needs/ opportunities to grow our business.
- Conduct follow up calls on a daily basis to customers who have expressed an interest in our services
- Respond to customer/ client emails in a professional manner.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Commercial Manager
Skills and Knowledge Job Demands
Minimum Academic Requirement
- University graduate with a relevant business qualification
Other Specialist Training or Certifications
- Diploma in sales and marketing, Customer Care, Business development or any other relevant certification
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in service industries.
- One Year Sales Experience or some level of customer service experience
Skills & Competencies
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Customer care skills and interpersonal skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems effectively
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented skills
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.