Position: Lead Sales Trainer
Industry: Socio-Economic Investment
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing training, empowerment, support, and guidance to the Sales team. In this role, you will be required to deliver training in-person and virtually with focus around sales techniques and closing skills.
You will also work to develop, coordinate and/or facilitate training sessions with various subject matter experts to provide timely and relevant training sessions to the field team.
This will also require you to develop materials for eLearning and in-person sessions, including updates as needed to drive adoption and understanding. Additionally, you will participate in defining and implementing sales enablement tools, processes or practices
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales teams to discover training gaps, then create a training program and develop training materials to close sales
- Conduct training to develop sales team
- On the field coaching of the sales personnel to tackle and understand on the field challenges.
- Identify any gaps and areas of improvement
- Procurement and maintenance training materials
- Ensure training material for eLearning is largely products, services and concepts based while in-person training is team based to make the sessions interactive.
- Knowledge building: keep up to date with product and process changes, competitive positioning and market presence
- Knowledge and skill enhancement of the sales team
- Conduct Job Knowledge Quiz’s.
- System and Process improvement such as Post Training reports, impact stories and attendance sheets
- Continuous communication between leadership and teams
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant Business discipline from a recognized institution
- 4 years of experience in training, with past experience in sales
- Working experience in a start-up
- Experience in leading a team
- Solar experience is preferred
- A leader capable of defining and communicating the strategy and vision
- Able to take ownership of the successes and failures of the team
- Good work ethic and putting effort in your work
- Ability to work in an environment that provides constant feedback.
- Able to provide constant feedback to the team
- Execution focused and comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-aware with humility and strive to improve
- Highly experienced in training
- Passionate about sales and meeting targets
- Team leader and mentor
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Experience identifying and recruiting sales personnel
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 6th November 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.