Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing in energy management, Kaizen consultancy, boiler conversions and briquetting manufacture.
It seeks to fill the following position
Position: Accounts Assistant
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Tally
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval
- To ensure that the importation of projects and spares procurement is streamlined to receive the consignment within a maximum period of 2 months from the date of confirmation of order
- To ensure that all the statutory requirements are adhered to and all the submissions are made on time and as required.
- To ensure that monthly review meetings are held religiously to discuss the progress of financial activities
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is COB 28/11/2018.
Lean Energy Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.