Job Title: Legal and Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Manager, Legal & Compliance, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in general supervision of the company’s legal services.
- Supervision of legal claims
- Liaison with company lawyers in preparation for case hearings
- Provision of requisite legal services to the company
- Drafting and revision of legal documents and Conveyance
- Custodian of securities and other contracts
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B) from a recognized University
- Post Graduate diploma from the Kenya School of law
- Certificate of admission to roll of advocates of the High court of Kenya
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a corporate environment or busy law firm
- Knowledge in providing legal services, managing claims, administrative hearing, court rules and procedures and conveyancing. Litigation experience is highly desirable.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org
By 5pm 6th November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted