Business to Business Sales Lead
Company Information: Odyssey Capital Limited is a company that offers financial products and services including Lipa Later (electronics and furniture financing) to individuals and businesses in the lower to middle – income bracket in Kenya.
The company was established to bridge the financial gap experienced by the aforementioned demographic and to raise the standards of living throughout the country by making technology and other financial products / services affordable.
Are you a pro-active, self-driven individual with the ability to think creatively and try new things?
Then this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a vibrant environment that is mission driven, result oriented and community based.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Developing leads with prospective partners and building a business network.
- Developing and maintaining and exercise good judgement in managing a network of commercial partners.
- Planning and delivery of personalized propositions to engage new partnerships.
- Promoting PR/communication initiatives in key markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to help build powerful and persuasive commercial proposals based on the marketing objectives and the business needs of potential partners.
- Supporting the business development team by initiating, negotiating and closing appropriate engagements with partners.
- As part of the Business Development team, working closely with other streams of business.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- At least 2 years’ experience with a minimum 1 year experience in business to business sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- The ability to work on their own initiative, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Excited by challenges and motivated to find solutions that work for all parties
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential.
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to email@example.com.