We are a youth Marketing Agency looking for a Market Researcher.
The Market Researcher will be responsible for selecting appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective.
He/she will develop research instruments and work closely with other team members and vendors.
The researcher will review collected data, pull out insights, prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Communicate with clients to understand and document business objectives
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans for products
- Design research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Coordinate and execute market and social research projects
- Conduct data analysis
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communications programs and strategies
- Write thorough research reports, evaluate and improve where needed
- Maintain and nurture good, stable relationships with all clients and partners
- Successfully facilitate and moderate focus groups
- Translate complex findings into written text and professional presentations
- Stay abreast of the latest youth insights and trends, through research, in-field immersions and conferences
- Create and maintain a working environment where all staff feel supported with the highest quality insights and trends
- Pull out insights from data and feed business development and other functions
- Interpreting data, writing reports and making actionable recommendations
- Oversee a team of researchers
- A minimum of 3 years within Market Research industry
- Knowledge and experience in the whole research process
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand advertising and customer satisfaction research methodology
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Research software
- Relevant degree or higher diploma
- Proven management skills
- Superior organization skills
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by end day 25th November 2018