Marketing Officer – Kisii (25,000)
Description: Responsible for marketing, planning, organizing and coordinating activities to ensure efficient economic operations and smooth running of the marketing activities in accordance with the established rules and objectives.
- Instituting a marketing management system to achieve the hospital goals.
- Advice management on marketing matters and trends.
- Help in improving the hospital image by ensuring that clients’ needs are satisfied.
- Foster good relationship with the NHIF as a corporate.
- Prepare daily marketing reports.
- Design, develop and implement new products and services.
- Produce features, articles for hospital magazine.
- Responsible for branding of the Hospital.
- Responsible for distribution of the hospital-production fliers.
- Responsible for creating awareness and bringing in clientele.
- Responsible for recruitment of corporate clients, including insurance firms.
- Organization of any hospital activities to market the Hospital.
regular fortnightly reports concerning your department to be discussed with the in charge, general manager and the directors
- Kindly note; duties may change at the discretion of the management.
- Marketing Manager
- Other team members
- More than 1 year working experience will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal Communication skills
- Client Relationships
- Public Speaking skills
- Creativity, Innovation & Adaptability
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Big-Picture Thinking
Education and Professional Memberships
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing or any business related field
- Must be computer Literate
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Computers/ Laptops
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Marketing Officer” on the subject line on or before 9th November 2018.