Working across all brands within the business, you will help market the products out to consumers and get people on board and using our services.
The role will entail working closely with our Sales, Product and Tech teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Take ownership of all digital marketing across multiple channels including the website, social media and performance channels with a focus on driving leads.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- organising events and product exhibitions and work with graphics teams to develop appropriate marketing memorabilia
- maintaining websites and utilising data analytics to come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and
- manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising assess online traffic, updating databases and using a customer relationship
- management (CRM) system coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
Qualifications, Experience and Skill
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- An analytical mind, know your data be able to track leads and talk analytics.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Membership to professional marketing bodies will be an added advantage
Candidates who meet the requirements specified above should submit their applications so as to reach the specific addresses shown below by close of business on 12th November 2018.
Applications to include CVs with details of their day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees.
Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies of National ID or Passport and 2 Passport photos.
Applications for the positions should be sent via email to email@example.com
or hand delivered to
4th floor, Suite 401, Lusaka Road,
P.O Box 40969-00100,