We work with a wide variety of clients ranging from private and public investors, SMEs and large companies through to industry associations and governmental organizations with a vision to grow African businesses – assist them to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable.
We are looking for a passionate & energetic Messenger / Driver.
The successful candidate will be playing the following:-
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations with a track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers.
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Profound ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To drive the company vehicle to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe
- Routine errands during the day.
- A Diploma in any field
- 3-4 years’ experience as personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi area.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- A valid BCE driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Males preferred
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2018