Moad Capital is a niche business with a rich culture of providing independent Real Estate advice and implementation, Energy and Consultancy services primarily in the East African Region.
To that end, MOAD uses a circular economy approach by combining revenue with social impact to enable business growth.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the role below:
Digital Marketing Strategist
The incumbent will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs, new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
A successful digital marketing strategist must be tech-savvy, trend setter with innovative ideas for improving customer experience, be creative, a team player and effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools such as website, emails, social media e.t.c.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance data to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Proactively suggest new campaigns by keeping up to date with our audience preferences
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to date with digital technologies developments
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
Experience and skills
- Proven working experience as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tool like Google analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Patient, Persistent and results oriented
- Analytical skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degrees in the following subjects- Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
How to Apply
Electronic applications only via the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9th November 2018
Successful Candidates shall be contacted by the 19th of November for interview dates and timing.