Job Vacancy: Motor Sales Executives
Role Purpose: To generate the maximum amount of profitable sales and achieve/exceed the set sales targets by actively prospecting for business, making product presentations, following up leads and closing deals.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customers to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office;
- Continuously reviewing one’s own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues;
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database;
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquires by all available media and/or personal visits;
- Carry out market research of competitors and customer’s surveys as required;
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business organizational development; and
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge skills.
- MUST have minimum of 2 years of experience selling vehicles (Do not apply if do not meet this criteria).
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales and Marketing or in a Business-related field.
Method of Application
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th November 2018.
Indicate the job title.