NIBS Technical College
Vacant Position: ICT Administrator
Minimum qualification: Degree
Experience level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 – 4 years
Duties and responsibilities
1. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
2. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
3. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
4. Perform daily back up operations, ensuring all required file system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media sent offsite as necessary.
5. Install antivirus on all company computers, maintenance, upgrades, update and licensing.
6 Monitor report and maintain LAN/WAN networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Degree in IT
- Experience in working with MS Dynamics (Navision)
- CCNA or CCNP will be an added advantage.
- Server management skills
- Experience in networking and CCTV
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with ICT Administrator as the subject before 30th Nov 2018.