Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Oasis Mental Health, Nairobi
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
- Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
- Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out stock takes.
- Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
- Posting of cash sales/ expenses in the quickbooks system.
- Receiving and verifying goods/items
- Handling the budgeting process in liaison with the financial controller.
- Preparation of consultancy fees.
- Proficiency in financial data analysis.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software.
- A minimum of one year experience.
- Diploma in Accounts or Finance.
- CPA Part II
- A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 30th November 2018.
Interviews for Kakamega and Webuye positions will be held on 7th December 2018.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.