Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Job Title: Nurse
Job Location: Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega, Webuye and Makadara.
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely drug administration and monitoring of adverse reactions
- Take patient files to pharmacy for timely delivery of medication.
- Care of patients undergoing surgical procedures preoperatively, intra-operatively and operatively
- Care of patients undergoing gynaecological procedures
- Care of orthopaedic patients with special prosthesis and orthotics
- Preparing patients for special medical procedures and scrubbing for operations
- Helping in delivery of children and ensuring that the child is well cared for.
- Immunization of children and pregnant mothers.
- Interpret information clerked in patient sheets and make decisions about needed actions
- Maintaining patient information and keeping it confidential.
- Administer medication as prescribed.
- Ensure that every item used on a patient has been captured on the patient files and transferred into the hospital system.
- Monitoring progress of patients in the wards and informing doctors of their welfare.
- A Diploma/ Degree in nursing
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Effective communicator.
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 30th November 2018.
Interviews for Kakamega and Webuye positions will be held on 7th December 2018.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.