Customer Service Representatives
Our client, an online dating company that operates 35 niche dating websites based on religion, ethnicity, lifestyle and special interests is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated Ongoing Students who are comfortable to work on shift basis/ part time as Customer Service Representatives.
- Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
- Moderating and screening user submitted photos
- Answering Online Help Requests
- Answering telephone support requests
- Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
- Various support tasks assigned
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Internet and Computer literate
- Passion for Customer Service
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required
- Outstanding language skills (grammatically correct, can express things clearly)
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing students from Public Universities will be an added advantage
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 14th November 2018.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Customer Service Representative) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.