Job Title: Sociology Teacher
Oshwal Academy is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Sociology teacher.
Skills and Competence:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Sociology. Candidates with Diploma in Education and related qualification in Sociology will be considered.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 4 years’ teaching experience.
- Candidates with experience in the British system will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching Sociology.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to
The application closing date is 29th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.