Part-time Medical Advisor
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company is looking for a Medical Advisor to provide strategic medical and scientific advice and support to all functions, particularly to the marketing and sales functions, and drive best in class medical knowledge relating to respective therapeutic areas, customer insight and market intelligence, to build and maintain the company brand.
Reports to: Vice President – Chief Scientific Officer
- Act as a medical advisor to marketing and sales by providing the relevant technical advice and support required in order to help them execute the marketing strategy effectively
- Provide medical information by being the scientific ambassador and custodian for the brands owned in the respective therapeutic area
- Provide support to the regulatory function in the areas requiring medical input in order to support registrations
- Provide medical expertise in the event of adverse experiences and motivate clinical safety in order to drive pharmacovigilance
- Support the business and product development team by providing scientific inputs to accelerate and drive the strategy for the business
- Develop and manage internal and external stakeholder and cross functional relationship order to ensure medical support and provide value to the business
- Assist and support in the expanding market access to products providing necessary support in the areas required
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree and registration with the relevant regulatory body.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry covering all areas of the function. Clinical decision making and pharmacology knowledge will be an added advantage.
Salary: USD 35,000 – 42,000 per annum
Part-time options: Candidate can work up to 3 times a week. They don’t have to be at the office for a full week.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th November 2018