Job Vacancy: Partner Support Executive
Role Purpose: To create tills / wallets for all agents, key accounts, aggregators and merchants.
This will entail co-ordination of Sales team and all partners related activities which will include but will not be limited to new account(s) creation, accounts, queries raised by sales and distribution teams on the ground who support partners, offer second level support for resolution of queries raised by partners , supporting partner funds allocation processes.
Key Result Areas
1. Partner Account Creation
- Set up new partners – Agents, Aggregators, Key Accounts, Merchants and any other relevant accounts on the system while ensuring proper coordination and creation within the defined business processes and turnaround timelines;
- Ensure all relevant Know Your Customer (KYC) documents e.g. duly completed forms, company incorporation documents, business permits, copy of identification documents etc. are received from trade and approved by the compliance team;
- Carry out preliminary KYC documentation checks for the relevant information;
- Enter the partner account details in the system, create and assign the tills as well as review the creation of the partner accounts to ensure that there are no errors and the account type and correct hierarchy mapping;
- Issue tools of trade and relevant point of sale materials to partners – aggregators and key accounts;
- Verify the initial deposit slips or subsequent deposit or transfer of funds in trust account with Finance before crediting (allocating) float to partner accounts;
- Contact Finance to confirm that the partner account has been fully credited with initial float deposited;
- Inform respective partner that the account is created and provide assistance and guidance in the activation process;
- Update the agent locator system with the new agent details to ensure customers can find the agent when they search or query the Agent Locator.
- Attach the application forms to our client’s system or Document Management System and file the hardcopy after creation;
- Resolve partner creation requests as and when received.
2. Generation of Reports
- Prepare reports on partner account creations reports clearing showing creations and rejections per day, week and month
- Prepare appropriate commercial reporting and representation of portfolio performance.
- Provide required product reports, including roadmaps and performance against target dates.
- Extract and share reports on issues logged, tracking the SLA of each issue resolutions and the status of each
3. Implement Anti Money Laundering Initiatives
- Assist in driving and supporting the initiative of Anti Money Laundering/Countering Financing of Terrorism framework by being aware and adhering to the institution’s policies and procedures;
- Adhering to the institution’s Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) measures when engaging with all categories of customers and partners;
- Report any suspicious registration or transaction for further actions.
4. Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage with cross functional stakeholders (Internal and external) in carrying out the daily operations to ensure effective communication and update on all the activities.
- Participate in testing in case of any partner related process improvements or changes.
- Keep all relevant people informed of progress in work, presents complex information and concepts in a way which is simple to understand.
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Weekly and Monthly reports by 5th of every month
- Business Review and Ad hoc reports as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 2 years of experience from financial and or telecommunications will be an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook skills
- Customer oriented
How to Apply
Send your updated your CV to email@example.com by 22nd November 2018, clearly indicating the job title.