Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties of filing, typing, copying and scanning official work documents.
- Received and process incoming and outgoing mails and directing them to relevant respondents.
- Maintained/updated the director’s diary and calendar to ensure appointments and meetings were well organized and coordinated.
- Acted as point of contact/liaison between the manager and internal/external clients, maintained office supplies, inventory and petty cash management.
- Successfully completed critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks which facilitated the Managers ability to effectively lead the company.
- Provided support for an extensive range of meetings and activities. These included disseminating large quantities of information, producing accurate timely minutes, preparing Agenda, Pre – Meeting Briefs and meeting papers, presentations, working action points and follow-up.
- Planned, coordinated and ensured the Managers schedule was followed and respected, provided “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Manager time and office.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 13th December 2018
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement