Postal Corporation of Kenya Staff Pension Scheme was established on 20th February, 2003 to provide pension, retirement benefits and other benefits to employees of Postal Corporation of Kenya who were in service of the corporation with effect from 1st January, 2002.
A vacancy has arisen in the position of the Manager Pensions Administration and ICT.
The Board of Trustees are looking for a highly competent, passionate and self-driven individual to head the ICT and Pensions Administration Department of the Scheme, a key department in discharging the mandate of the Scheme.
The Position: Reporting to the Scheme Administrator, the role is responsible for day to day Administration of the Scheme including the Management of the ICT Systems and Infrastructure.
- User administration (setup and maintaining user accounts)
- Installation and configuration of systems software
- Create a backup and recovery policy and ensure backups are tested.
- Update system as soon as a new version of OS and application software is available.
- To ensure that ICT Services meet the highest standards of accessibility.
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security and user rights policies for users.
- Ensuring that the scheme website is updated to reflect current information.
- Formulation of ICT policies and procedures
- Safeguarding the computer systems i.e. hardware and software and related licenses.
Pensions Administration Role
- Ensure that the Scheme receives a detailed schedule showing the breakdown of contributions and the total amounts and the same are updated in the member accounts.
- Keep member records and ensure details of changes in members’ salary, redundancies, retirement, withdrawals and entry of new members are kept and updated.
- Calculation of members’ and dependents’ benefits in accordance with the Trust Deed and Rules.
- Provide requisite inputs such as data on the payment of benefits and contributions received to the Accounts Department for purposes of preparing Scheme Accounts.
- Preparation and issuance annual statements for scheme members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology or related discipline
- Certification in MS-SQL or related Query Language
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- At least Five (5) Years’ experience in the Pensions Industry
- A master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Strong Leadership and Supervisory Skills,
- Committed team player with customer focus
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills, cogs
- Reliable & Dependable
- High integrity levels
- Effective time management
- Attention to details
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your application, detailed CV, relevant copies of testimonials, certificates, day time contact, and contacts of three referees, to reach the office of the Scheme Administrator on the contact below and not later than 21st November, 2018.
The Scheme Administrator
Postal Corporation of Kenya Staff Pension Scheme
P.O. Box 46621-00100
OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Corporation of Kenya Staff Pension Scheme is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.