Our client is a company that offers prepaid electricity & water sub-metering for residential and commercial properties.
They seek to hire a vibrant and persuasive Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
Salary: KShs 40,000 – 70,000 Gross
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business-Related Field with a power and electrical industry background.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Business Development Manager” by 20th Nov 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.