Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit Internal Auditor.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-06-11-2018
Contract Time: Permanent
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Carrying out risk assessment;
- Implementing audit techniques and procedures;
- Carrying out audit checks and verifying payments;
- Undertaking spot-checks and special audit investigations as required from time to time;
- Preparing audit reports and following up on implementation of recommendations therein;
- Implementing fraud investigation strategy;
- Evaluating and documenting audit evidence;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Degree in Commerce (Accounting or finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option); or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized
- Must have served in the grade of Internal Auditor or equivalent position for a minimum period of three 1-2 years;
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Examination or Part III of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or any other equivalent qualification
from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Must be registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA);
- Should have Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 16th November 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.