Job Vacancy: Procurement Assistant
The Job: The procurement and Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for both the procurement and Maintenance functions of the organization.
The position holder will be responsible for procuring supplies, services and equipment while ensuring legal compliance and best practices and maintaining audit-compliant records.
S/he will also be responsible for assets maintenance and management by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts and supervising maintenance staff.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in assets maintenance management
- Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices (NGO experience advantageous).
- Competent in computer applications
- Excellent planning, coordination, and reporting skills
- Strong communication, people management and interpersonal skills, with experience working in multicultural and values driven teams;
Salary Range: 30k-35k
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.