Our client, a donor funded organization is seeking to hire a Program Manager for a three-year program to be based in Somaliland.
Location: Somaliland, with frequent travel to Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Project design and implementation of its various components
- Oversight of all project activities and provision of regular updates on progress and status of deliverables
- Review and approval of regular reports
- Responsible for well-functioning quality assurance mechanisms
- Coordination of the design of the operational plan, including research and data collection procedures
- Provision of refresher training to the project team on monitoring the best practice
- Experienced Project Manager, with 5 years’ experience in programme management
- Master’s degree in Project Planning and management.
- Proven track record of project delivery experience
- Ability to simultaneously manage parallel projects at different stages and related activities
- Hands-on, proactive, self-starter, strong work ethic, integrity, ability to work under pressure, to take responsibility for the own work, communication, problem-solving skills, ready to leave the comfort zone
- Proficient computer skills including Office suite, scheduling and presentation tools.
- Somali exposure advantageous, Fluent in English and Somali languages
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th November 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
NB: Career Management Centre does no charge candidates for job placement