Our client, a leading systems integrator, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors, seeking to recruit Project Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
- 3+ years in a similar role/position
- Extensive experience in Hospitality, Light current and security systems.
- Skills – Project Management, Team leading, Reporting, Financial negotiations & Conflict Management
- Computer Literacy – Good skills in word & Excel
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 22nd November 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement