- Rent collection.
- Ensuring that all tenants pay water and electricity bills (where applicable).
- Maintain a tenants’ schedule on rent payment.
- Ensuring that all tenants pay rent in time (latest 5th of the preceding month, failure to which 10% penalty of rent should be imposed or distress).
- Reporting on any repairs work necessary.
- Ensure all new tenants have signed leases and the expiring ones have been renewed on due date.
- Ensure all tenants have paid service charge and VAT (where applicable).
- Ensure your properties are clean.
- Supervision of support staff mainly cleaners, caretakers, security guards, garbage collectors, etc.
- Ensuring utility bills are up to date.
- Sourcing for new properties to manage. Extensive marketing is necessary to bag new clients.
- Undertaking valuation assignments when called upon.
- Ensuring landlords have been paid on their due dates, without fail.
- Providing of management reports of properties under your portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Marketing of valuation and new properties for management, etc.
- Assist in audit process whenever requested to do so.
- Any other duties delegated to you from time to time.
CVs to be sent to; email@example.com
Engineering and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Clovers MTC Kenya
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||