Our client, a local medium-sized PR agency, is looking for a Public Relations Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
In PR department:
- Develop strategic communication /PR proposals for clients.
- Act as the key link to the client and the organization, also establish a role as consultant/adviser to the client.
- Ensure that creative and strategy briefs are interpreted as intended by the client and delivered on time.
- Maintain strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
- Ensure the Agency provides and maintains superior quality control.
- Build the brand and corporate image of the Agency’s clients.
- Translate the client’s advertising, marketing and PR needs into a reality as desired
- Identify different client needs and advice the client accordingly.
- Ensure that the client is up to speed with the current trends and is competitive in his industry.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
In Marketing & Business Development Department:
- Help develop and present new business pitches.
- Promote Ageny’s brand by ensuring consistent brand expression through all clients.
- Develop marketing strategies and proposals with a bid to create awareness and subsequent increase of sales revenue.
- Pitch for business and close deals.
- Prepare proposals for the prospects businesses.
- Degree holder in-Public Relations, Journalism or any Media related course.
- MBA an added advantage
- Must be a member of any professional bodies-i.e PRSK,MSK, CIM etc.
- Experience above-5years –Advertising & PR Agency experience an added advantage.
- Must have managerial skills and team leader skills
- Above 28 years
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Self motivated
- High standard of Integrity
- Strong written, editing and presentation skills
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills#
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your application and CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Indicate the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.