Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a quality analyst position for one of our clients.
Key responsibilities are:
- This position works within the Quality Team and has responsibility of ensuring that the quality of the product is constantly of high quality.
- To provide Process Quality Assurance activities to production and troubleshooting within the Quality Department.
- To provide quality technical support in problem solving in process and carry out training on analytical techniques at quality work stations for operators as well as monitor performance .
- Ensuring that chemical reagents and equipment are well calibrated. Ensure that processes are accurate and checking the performance of measuring systems.
- Coordinate inter lab analysis and that quality controls are done properly. Investigations where any anomaly is found.
- Ensure technicians have access to reference standards and that they adhere to these standards in getting their results.
- Analysis and coordination of monthly samples. Ensuring that actions arising from samples are handled. To monitor process critical control points and data generation
- Training the laboratory and Quality Control technicians on Quality.
- A holder of BSc. in food science and technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or microbiology
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems.
- Working Knowledge in Microbiology/ hygiene, Brewing and Packaging process.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 27th November 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail email@example.com clearly marking – “Quality Analyst”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer