Our client, a real estate company in Kenya with branch network across East Africa region seeks to hire a Quantity Surveyor.
- Undertaking costs analysis for project work and providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Preparation of consultancy proposals, work plans and method statements for Projects
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and other documents
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Providing advice on contractual arrangements and claims;
- Preparation of valuations, financial appraisals, final accounts
- Maintaining awareness of the different ongoing projects within the office,
- Represent the company at different project meetings.
- Oversee projects implementation and operational budget monitoring.
- University degree in Quantity Surveying/Building Economics
- Professional registration with BORAQs
- Minimum two (2) years’ post registration experience
- Registration with a professional body e.g. IQS(K), AAK shall be an added advantage
- Leadership skill
- Work planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable follow up skills
- Demonstrable ability to work with strict deadlines
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills and capable of adequately represent the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials to reach by 30th November 2018.
Send documents to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.