Job Title: Operations Manager – Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 300k
Our Client is in the renewable energy sector providing smart and sustainable solutions to families across the world.
They seek to hire an Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing smooth operations of the assigned department so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers.
- Use CRM and other tools to conduct root cause analysis, manage performance and make data-driven decisions
- Focus on performance across installations, exchanges, and warehouse operations.
- Conduct spot checks as appropriate to verify conformance to requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Handle & resolve escalations as needed.
- Ensure all fixed assets and inventory are controlled and accounted for
- Build high performing teams: Manage direct staff (supervisors and individual contributors) to optimize their performance. Use training, coaching, feedback, career development, and other techniques so employees can grow, take increasing responsibilities, and achieve high performance levels.
- Publish appropriate reports covering the operations function, providing analysis and plan to address performance gaps.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are complied with .
- Conduct periodic audits for compliance
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’S) and ensure that they are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Analyze and recommend future expansion areas from an operations perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years in operational roles with increasing levels of responsibility, including management levels. At least 3 of the 7 years to be in consumer-related products.
- Must be knowledgeable in use of relational database software, such as CRM, and perform in depth analysis to solve problems and make good decisions.
- Data Analysis experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in a start-up preferred. Demonstrated ability to manage an operations and logistics function, especially during periods of strong growth
- Has experience in leading a field based operations Team
- Strong negotiator, to get competitive pricing and service for logistics infrastructure (warehouse, vehicles, material handling equipment, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of an organization – management, peers, individual contributors and customers
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager – Renewable Energy ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.