Our client operates an organic foods restaurant in Nairobi CBD area and is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hands on Restaurant Supervisor, whose key role will be to coordinate operations at the restaurant.
- Coordinate the floor during periods and service of the waiting staff and the kitchen staff.
- Assist customers with enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are completed for each shift.
- Train and evaluate performance of employees.
- Ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Undertake reporting at agreed intervals.
- Assist in restaurant budgeting and planning menus.
- Ensure compliance of the restaurant with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Monitor and plan stock levels including ordering of supplies.
- Develop staff rotas, and organize and supervise shifts.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role in a busy restaurant is a must
- Diploma in a hospitality course
- Food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Demonstrable inventory management skills.
- Demonstrable team management
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Natural flare for hospitality
Send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title on the subject.