Retail Store Manager
The Retail Store manager will have the overall responsibility in managing every aspect of the day-to-day management and supervision of retail outlet, including sales, staff, stock, customer service, compliance and resources management.
He’ll be the custodian and accountable to all operations and commercial KPIs of the retail outlet.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Managing budgets
- Developing and maintaining financial records in the recommended format
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Coordinating and participating in stock take processes and variance analysis in conjunction with the branch finance team.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Acting as the key link with head office and supporting the HQ team with all necessary information regarding the operations of the branch.
- Ensuring that all trading and other national and county licenses are up-to-date and properly displayed.
- Ensuring proper cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
- Business degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years as a branch manager in a busy supermarket, clothing store, furniture showroom, or an electronics store.
- Experience in managing a large multi-functional team
- Proven track record in managing a profit center and delivering on key commercial targets.
- Detailed and with deep understanding of retail operations
- Hands on and a team player
- Willing to work extended working hours including during weekends and public holidays.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “RETAIL STORE MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 20th December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.