The Riara Group of Schools is a brand that has been in existence for four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry.
We are inspired and motivated by the Riara philosophy of quality education to bridge higher education and the dynamism of the labour market.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill vacant teaching positions at Riara Springs Girls High School in the following areas:
- Christian Religious Education / Kiswahili
- Physical Education
Job Purpose: Nurture students through instruction, training, and modelling to enable them acquire quality education for life.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor of Education degree with at least 6 years of teaching experience, or Diploma in Education with 10 years of teaching experience.
- A proven track record of academic success and high achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be of high personal integrity and ethics.
- Must have accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- A team player with the ability to establish understanding and rapport with colleagues.
- MUST be TSC registered
Qualified candidates to send a copy of their CV including current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com by close of business Friday, November 30th 2018.