Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
Job Summary: Utilizing in-depth Sage Enterprise Management knowledge, you’ll help our customers solve the complex issues faced in today’s challenging business environment by taking an active role in installation, configurations, upgrade, and technical support tasks.
The Bookkeeper / Administrator will be able to demonstrate previous experience in the use of Sage accounting software along with knowledge of bank reconciliation and returns.
The Bookkeeper / Administrator will be an experienced Microsoft Office user, with excellent administrative abilities, good communication skills and will be working as a team leader in a well-motivated team.
Perform project planning, provide solutions, design, testing and training of Sage Enterprise Management solutions to include:
- Assist with implementation and/or perform software upgrades
- Installation of patches and deployment of additional modules
- Application configuration
- Data archiving and/or log purges
- Develop custom management reports from the EM system or linked SQL applications
- Provide administrative services related to Sage EM
- Provide prompt, professional customer service and support
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Enterprise Management Sage Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma with concentration in information systems highly desired
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Windows Servers and proficient with Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated proficiency with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is a plus.
- Ability to utilize defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.